Comprised of eleven naturally detoxifying herbs, the Cleanse Formula helps support a clean, healthy digestive system. Each of the ingredients have been keystones of traditional holistic practices for centuries. Oat seed is a source of ample soluble fiber. Alfalfa, which is named for an Arabic phrase meaning Father of All Foods, has been widely celebrated, from the ancient Chinese to the Native Americans, for its abundant amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Combined, the essential nutrients from these plants and nine others create the supreme all natural toxin eliminator.
- DETOX: Exposure to food additives, preservatives, alcohol, and processed sugar accumulate in the body over time in the form of harmful toxins. Vidazen's Cleanse Formula is safe and gentle. It is imbued with natural herbs rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- NOURISH: Alfalfa Leaf is teeming with protein, amino acids, and vitamins; the plant was traditionally used holistically by the Native Americans and ancient Chinese. Oat Seed is historically believed to bring a sense of calm and is rich in soluble fiber. Those are only two of the 11 super herbs which comprise Vidazen's Cleanse Formula.
- PRIORITIZE YOUR HEALTH: A distressed digestive tract can result in low energy and feeling sluggish. Nutrient dense, naturally cleansing herbs can revitalize the body.
- THE POWER OF PLANTS: Our ingredients have been keystones of traditional holistic theories for centuries. From Goldenseal Root, used by the Iroquois, to Gentian, used by the ancient Bosnians.
- MAINTAIN THE LIFESTYLE: To maximize the benefits of our Cleanse Formula, we suggest drinking plenty of water, reducing or eliminate processed foods, and staying active.